I bought my tickets on the web months ago… what’s the deal?
When you bought your tickets on-line you either selected to have your ticket sent to you or to pick up at will-call.
- Festival VIP Pass: On August 9th you can visit the Festival Box Office at 84 Harlow Street OR you can go to “will-call” on August 10th & 11th at Waterfront Box Office near the main entrance.
- Festival Pass: On August 9th you can visit the Festival Box Office at 84 Harlow Street OR you can go to “will-call” on August 10th & 11th at Waterfront Box Office near the main entrance.
- Festival Day Pass: You can visit will-call on August 10th & 11th at Waterfront Box Office near the main entrance.
What are my options when buying tickets?
- VIP Camping Pass (VIP Pass + 3 nights of Camping)
- Festival + Camping Pass (Entrance to all Festival Events + 3 Nights of Camping)
- Festival VIP Pass
- Festival Pass (Entrance to all Festival Events/4 Days)
- Festival Day Pass (Released in limited quantity based on availability)
Can I upgrade my ticket purchase?
Yes. Ticket upgrades are available. For example, Festival Pass holders may purchase an upgrade for the VIP Pass or to include camping. More info will be available in 2012. The upgrade MUST be purchased in advance of entering the Concert Grounds for the first time.
Who do I contact if I have already placed my order on the web and I have a question about ticketing?
Contact Front Gate Tickets via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.512.SHOW (7469).
What are the hours of the Festival Ticket Office?
Looking to avoid fees? Tickets for the festival may be purchased at the Festival Ticket Office, at 84 Harlow Street, starting June 15th between noon and 6pm.
When is the Box Office at the Bangor Waterfront open and where is it located?
The Box Office on the Waterfront is open starting a 11:30Am on both Friday and Saturday. It is located at the intersection of Main St. & Summer St. near the main entrance. There are two entrances to Festival Grounds. One on Main St. and the other on Front St. Both open at NOON on August 10th and August 11th.
When do on-line ticket sales end?
On-line ticket sales end on Thursday, August 9th at 8AM.
Am I allowed to enter and re-enter the Festival Grounds at the Waterfront?
Festival VIP & Festival Pass Holders may enter & re-enter. There is no re-entry for Day Pass holders. Do not lose your badge or wristband!! We cannot replace lost wristbands or badges.
I have a question that is not answered on this page. Is this because I am smarter than KahBang or just a flaw in the effectiveness of this FAQ page?
Short answer yes, with a “but”. Long answer no, with a “maybe”. If you need more help, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.